Tag | I ♥ Spring.

4 Apr 2014


To mark the DELIGHTFUL start to a sunny Spring I thought I'd kick things off with this little tag! Knowing me I'll have jinxed us all now and it'll rain all week. If I've begun this I'm sorry, I accept all charges! But for now, on-wards with the tag! :)

1. Favourite Spring nail polish?
Anything Mint Green or Sky Blue has my heart in Spring. Recently I've really been loving White nails though, I think they look so chic but subtle. I was thinking of getting something from Essie, any recommendations??

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?
I'm not entirely sure how spring-like this colour is but I've still been loving the orange-toned red of my Revlon Matte Balm in Striking. I think it looks so gorgeous in the sun and it'll look even better towards the end of spring with a tan! But, really anything orange toned because I think coral shades look great in Spring.

3. Show us your favourite Spring dress!
As this isn't a YouTube video this is slightly more tricky to do, but I think I'm going to point you to my Primark OOTD from last Summer where I wore the famed Red Flower dress from Primark. I know this OOTD is from Summer, but I love this dress SO much and now Spring has sprung its made its way back into my wardrobe. I think its just so pretty, and its a really light material making it perfect for Spring/Summer. 

4. What's your favourite flower?
Spring is when my love for Daffodils comes back in full force. I bought a bunch last week and they made me happy every time I saw them - sad but true! I just think they're so cute, and they definitely create the buzz of excitement that Winter is finally over! 

5. Favourite Spring Scarf/Accessory?
This has to be my Union Jack scarf from ASOS that I got a few years ago. Its really lightweight and made from a super soft material. It's also really big though so it still feels like you have something that'll actually keep you warm. Also, because the colours are slightly faded it gives a slight vintagey feel which I love. 

6. What Spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both)
I think this is definitely the pastel shades littering the high-street. I've seen mint green and pastel pink leather jackets which just look uh-mazing. Also, I'm a massive fan of the midi skirt and these seem to be back in full force this season, so yay!

7. Favourite Spring candle?
I honestly don't light enough candles to be able to give an answer to this question! I do however REALLY want a Diptyque candle because I was smelling some the other day and they smelt sooo good. Really fresh and springy - but obviously I didn't take note of what the candles I liked were called because I'm super smart!Any recommendations??

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for Spring?
This is tricky! I have two, but one is probably cheating slightly. My signature scent if you will is Chloé's L'eau de Chloé. It smells so fresh and crisp - perfect for Spring! I do however where this all year round, so realistically I'd say my favourite for Spring in particular is Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau de Toilette. I love how floral this smells, whilst still remaining fresh and light. It's not musky at all, just perfect for a Spring day! 

9. What is Spring like where you live?
As I live in England, I won't lie its not exactly super warm and April showers are rife. But, I do think Spring in England is so so lovely. The trees full of blossom, daffodils around and obviously countless Mini Eggs to consume - what could be better?! Spring is definitely one of my favourite times of the year, especially as it just builds my excitement for Summer! 

10. What's your favourite thing about Spring?
Oops! I feel like I kind of answered this in the question above, but it's probably this little scene: a Sunday afternoon, windows open throughout the house with a light breeze flowing through, sun streaming in and a day of pottering around the house ahead. That kind of a Spring day is my favourite. 

11. Are you a Spring cleaner?
I definitely get swept up in the buzz of Spring cleaning and taking the time to de-clutter aspects of my life - not always physical aspects too. Buttt, I wouldn't say I always manage to follow through and complete all my plans. Its a bit like New Years for me in a way!

12. Any plans for Spring break or an upcoming vacation?
Obviously, as I'm not American we don't really have 'Spring break' in the same way that you do across the pond, so I wish I could say yes! But sadly I don't have anything planned. It's my Birthday on Easter Weekend though which will be fun :)

So there we have it! I hope you liked my I ♥ Spring tag! What do you most like about the season?

Aimée
Xxxx

1 comment :

  1. Wet n' Wild and Revlon both make great white nail polishes! I find Essie to be overpriced, but then again... I change my nails too much to mind cheap polish! :]

    Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete