Review (and Tutorial!) | Enrapture Encode Totem Styler

12 Mar 2014


I've always struggled to curl my hair with straighteners. I can never seem to make it symmetrical on both sides and it also takes me about 25 minutes to do it all! Not exactly handy when you're rushing out the house! So when I received the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler for Christmas I was a very happy girl indeed!!

The styler has three different heat sections, which is amazing for creating loads of different styles without buying lots of different attachments. It creates really smooth, sleek curls and waves and comes with a travel case-come-heat mat which is super handy!

I filmed myself creating my go-to hair look at the moment, using the heat setting 1-1-1. The whole process only takes me about 10-15 minutes and the curls stay in all day, which in my hair is a big bonus.



I hope you liked the video! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. I love my Enrapture as well it makes curling your hair so easy!! I use mine as a wand more now but I do burn myself every single time! xx

    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's what I always fear I'd do too! Maybe I'll give it a try though :) Xxx

      Delete