Weekly Highlights. #11

1 Feb 2014

L-R: Millie the gorgeous Labradoodle, Tasty treats from Borough Market, Lunch @ Joe's Southern Grill, Katie in Le Pain, Beautiful view of St.Pauls, Baking Hearts, Homemade Muffins, FOTN, Engagement Present Biscuits, Caramel bubbling, Homemade cookies at Katie's 
Last week I mentioned that I was in a food coma after all the food I'd eaten in the week. After that I had planned to have a 'clean' week and purge my poor body of all the sugar I'd consumed! Looking at the pictures above I think its safe to say I failed in that mission. Next week?? ;)

My three highlights are:

1. Last Saturday I went to my friend Emma's engagement party! Emma is now my oldest friend as we first met back in year 7, a horrific 12 years ago now! :S It was a really lovely evening catching up with old friends and was so nice to see how happy Emma and her fiancé are! The wedding cake shaped biscuits above were my present to them both, and the recipe will be up on the blog soon! :)

2. On Thursday me and my sister went to see The Light Princess at the National. I'd already seen it a few weeks ago and fell in LOVE with it and I knew she would too! It finishes tomorrow, which fills me with heartbreak! It really is one of the best productions I've ever seen. It'll be a crime if it doesn't transfer to the West End. Before that we also had a super yummy dinner at one of my favourite restaurants Le Pain Quotidien. 

3. Finally, it's been lovely to spend so much time with my sister this week. We're both busy people and we don't see as much of each other as I'd like. So this week has been a lovely change, even if we do egg eachother on to eat FAR too much cake..oops!

I hope you've all had a lovely end to January! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

2 comments :

  1. Ahh you always bake beautiful things! I wish I had that power, but I'm a bit crap at baking AND I'd end up the size of a house haha! But it's always lovely to look at cakes and cookies and such x

    http://rainydaycupcake93.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you so much!! :) Haha, yeah I may need to curb my excessive baking habit soon otherwise I definitely will be the size of a house!! Xx

      Delete