Spotlight On: Bourjois

21 Feb 2014


As a new feature on Dress It Up, I thought I'd place the spotlight on a different brand every few weeks, be it high street or high end and talk about my three favourite products from the range. To kick the feature off I decided to focus on Bourjois, a firm favourite in my make-up bag.

I've dabbled in products across the board at the Bourjois stand and have found favourites in every section. I eventually picked the cream of the crop, starting off with my holy grail status foundation the Healthy Mix.


This foundation has been a constant fixture in my routine for many months now with numerous repurchases throughout. I love the dewy healthy glow it gives, and the medium coverage is perfect for me. It works so well with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to really give you a flawless finish. Its quite light in texture allowing your skin to breathe, and doesn't sit heavy on your skin at all. If you're looking for a new foundation to give you a really healthy glow, I'd definitely give this a try!


Piles of cotton pads and pungent nail varnish remover bottles are a distant memory thanks to this wonder! Bourjois have created a 'magic' pot where nail varnish vanishes in seconds. I can't say its gone in one second, like it says on the pot, (especially if its glitter polish!) but a few twists of your finger and 5 seconds down you are polish free! It really has changed my life, no joke!


Finally, the Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder takes the stage. Firstly, I love the design of this compact with the swivel mirror and tiny brush inside. It's perfect for travelling with and is super slim to fit in your handbag too. Likewise with Bourjois' other bronzing powder this also smells deliciously of chocolate. The powder gives you a really nice bronzed look and works as a really nice sheer contour without giving you a 'muddy' look.

So there we have it! I hope you like this new feature and it gave you a little insight into a few Bourjois products. :)

Aimée
Xxxx

1 comment :