Weekly Highlights. #8

11 Jan 2014

Lunch at Yo Sushi!, Chocolate Frog, Blogging, Craig at Flat Iron, Hogwarts!, Yummy dinner at Flat Iron, Turkey Moussaka for dinner, Applying for Great British Bake Off, The Light Princess, New hair styles, Harry Potter Studios. 
After two weeks away, I'm back with the 8th installment of my Weekly Highlights. The Christmas/New Years period was a busy one for me, so this post got a little left behind! This week however I've had a magical day out, seen a brilliant new musical and had a lottt of yummy food! My three highlights are:

1. Last Sunday me and my family went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour.I'm going to do a full post on this tomorrow, but in short its an amazing place! To see the intricate detail of the sets is fascinating in itself, but its just so fun to be standing in the Great Hall or the Gryffindor Common Room. If you haven't been already I'd definitely have a look at tickets!

2. On Tuesday my boyfriend decided to hit up the TKTS booth in Leicester Square and get us tickets to see The Light Princess at the National Theatre that evening. I'd heard of the musical but had no idea of the plot line at all. I quite like seeing productions where I don't know the plot though, it ensures I don't form an opinion on it too soon I think! Anyway, The Light Princess was AMAZING. I was in awe of the choreography, set and beautiful songs written by Tori Amos of all people! Its immediately become one of the best productions I've ever seen. Sadly its on a limited run, and ends at the beginning of February, so I urge you to go and book tickets! I already have tickets to see it again at the end of this month with my sister!

3. Finally, a perhaps quite soppy highlight. But this week I've had many late night chats with my mum. Not about anything in particular or even very important things, but long conversations with my mum is something I've always enjoyed and loved. I think having a good relationship with your parents, and for me my mum in general is really important.

What've been your highlights of the week? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

5 comments :

  1. I wish I could go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour! :O I know quite a few people who have been there already and they have all said that it is an absolutely amazing place to see! ^_^ Can't wait to read our review on that! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Definitely go to it if you can! :) I hope you liked the review I posted! :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. Good luck in the great British bake off ! Hope you get picked because I watch it all the time and you would be great !
    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you, its a big long shot even applying but I thought I may aswell give it a go! :) Xx

      Delete
    2. You will never know if you don't try !
      Eb x

      Delete