Weekly Highlights. #5

7 Dec 2013

L-R: FOTD before the Gig, Charlotte and I in Camden, Meeting the BearandHare again!, Liam Fray from The Courteeners, Carnaby Street, Outside Shepherds Bush Empire, Yummy accordion potatoes for dinner, At the gig, West Side Story programme, Sneaky changing room selfie, Christmas hats! 
As I type this I'm watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on TV with the twinkling Christmas Tree lights on the go in the corner. I must say I'm feeling thoroughly snug and festive. :) The first week of December has been a good one for me, with the arrival of one my very best friends Charlotte for a few days and the opening of my awesome advent calender! The only downside is that I seem to have gotten a sore throat. :( Here are my highlights of the week!

1. I met Charlotte back in 2011 in Heathrow Airport. How veryyy romantic you might say, ;). We were off on a journey to work in America for the summer and have been the best of friends ever since! We always have theee best time when we're together and this visit was no exception! Shopping and cinema dates with us are a given. But this time we also went to see The Courteeners at the Shepherds Bush Empire! It was my Christmas present from Charlotte, and it was such an amazing night! The band were amazing and frontman Liam was every bit as handsome in real life! The only downside was some eejit letting off a flare mid gig, resulting in choking red smoke surrounding us! My hair did notttt smell great after that!!

2. Making Christmas presents is one of my favourites things to do and this week I finally started putting together a Recipe book I'm making for my boyfriend. I'm soo happy with how its turning out and I really can't wait to give it to him now! There's something really satisfying in giving a present that you've spent hours putting together.

3. Finally, last night I went to see a Sixth-Form performance of West Side Story at a school that my boyfriends brother works at. I'd never seen such a lavish school production before, and I was so impressed with some of the students. It really brought back so many good memories of performing in school when I was younger too though, and I ended up feeling like a proud parent by the end! haha

I hope you've all had a great week! What've your highlights been? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment