Weekly Highlights. #2

16 Nov 2013

L-R: Mexican moustaches at dinner, New matte Barry M nail polish, Green Park in the autumn light,  Myself and the boy, Yummy tea and cake break, Jerk Chicken and Rice and Peas, a PR gift 'Wonder 10' spray, Beautiful London, Essie Button replying to my tweet, FOTN
Another weeks past already and it's time for the second installment of my Weekly Highlights! I'm pretty sure the temperature has dropped drastically this week, but I've been rather enjoying the wintery feel in the air. I'm currently sat with my Christmas jumper on, feeling very snug! But more on that next week :) Here's my three highlights of the week:

1. Last Sunday I went to my little cousin Ellis' first birthday and it was a super cute affair! I can't believe he's already a year old, he's already growing into a little man. It was a lovely day spent with the family playing with all the kids :)

2. On Thursday my lovely boyfriend made Jerk Chicken from scratch for us both and two of our good friends. It was literally DELICIOUS! With amazing home cooked rice and peas as well, it topped off a lovely evening with friends. 

3. Finally, last night I met up with some old college friends and had a good catch up over cocktails and Mexican food! With one of us now engaged, its crazy how much we've grown up since college. Its always nice to see old friends though :)

What've been your highlights this week? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment