October Favourites.

1 Nov 2013


So its October Favourites time and there's quite a few products I've been loving! Including a cheeky candle purchase too!

Recently I've been really getting into my Stila In The Light Palette. I've actually had the palette for ages, but I always seem to forget I have it and find it lurking at the back of my make-up drawer. This month however, I've had it on the go almost everyday and been totally loving it! The 10 shadows are beautiful and super pigmented. They also blend really easily which is great for me as I'm still a bit of an eye shadow novice! My only issues with the palette is that there isn't enough matte shades for my liking and it doesn't close securely which makes travelling a slight issue. But a spare hair band solves that issue. :)

If you read my recent review (here) you'll know that I've been obsessed with Benefit's High Beam ever since I bought it. The lovely pinky-champagney colour works so well to brighten my face up for Autumn. Using it underneath my brow bone also gives a lovely definition to my brows as well. I won't harp on too much as my review says it all, but basically I LOVE it!

Now its Autumn and the run up to Christmas has officially hit, you've got to have a staple red lipstick on the go. My current go-to is Topshop's Rio Rio. Its creamy, moisturising and has great colour pay off. With a lip liner to prime the lips it has great staying power and a lovely matte finish. At £8 I think its really great value too!

As seen in my previous post this week, I am in love with the miracle hair worker that is TIGI's Wonderful Tonight. Want an overnight treatment that leaves you with that 'just left the hairdressers' feeling? Then you need this bottle in your life! It makes my hair feel so soft and shiny and it smells super yummy too!

Bronzer is something I've never really used. I always seem to struggle finding the perfect shade for me, but the Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder has found a permanent place in my make-up bag. I have it in the shade fair/medium. The powder is really finely milled, giving a really natural finish on the skin. I really love the packaging too, with a massive mirror which is great when I'm travelling!

Lastly, a somewhat different addition to normal! On a recent trip to Waitrose, I found this Fig and Plum candle on offer and couldn't resist it. It smells amazing and has really gotten me into an autumnal mood. Fig seems to be a favourite scent of mine at the moment, so you might see a few more candles popping up here and there!

So there's my favourites for this month! What've you been loving? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

5 comments :

  1. Great post! I've been wanting to try Tigi's Wonderful Tonight for quite some time now, and now I want it even more! x

    ameliaheart.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go for it! I used it again last night and my hair feels amazing today :) Xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Stila palette it looks perfect for me. Just found your blog & really like it :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful palette! You should totally go for it :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've got the Hight beam & i love it ;) Stila in the light palet' and the topshop lipstick are so beautiful :) I'm so sad that we can't buy it in France except if we buy it on Feelunique :/
    xxx From France ;)

    ReplyDelete