A/W Beauty Wishlist.

11 Oct 2013


At the moment I'm definitely lacking in the funds department, sigh :(. So I thought I'd share with you the things I've been lusting over, rather than things I have sitting pretty in my room. Maybe if I wish hard enough they might magically appear in my room.....!? Or maybe not :(

Up first is the beautiful Nars At First Sight eye and cheek palette. Every time Nars release an eye and cheek palette I always lust over it and never manage to claim it before its off the shelves again. Why must they be Limited Edition!? This one is exceptionally lovely with Deep Throat blush, Laguna Bronzer and four eyeshadows: All About Eve, Nouveau Monde, Bellissima and Cordura. With a slightly more muted palette I think it'd be brilliant for Autumn, buttt I'm going to stop looking at it now before I get too sad that its not mine.

Second is Mac's Amplified Creme lipstick Girl About Town. With two MAC lipsticks now in my collection I am slowly becoming obsessed with blog reviews and want more and more. I love this shade, and being more of a berry red I think it looks perfect for autumn. Definitely next on my lipstick list!

Third is the Vichy Idealia Life Serum which I first heard about over on Couture Girl. The serum is designed for skin exposed to the stresses of everyday life and claims to transform and protect your skin making it appear radiant and fresh. In autumn I find that my skin can start to look a little dull, so this product sounds like a god send to me to help me through the chillier months!

Fourth is the much talked about Oribe Dry Texturising Spray. Being on the pricey side, this is a definitely a product that will be staying out of my reach for a while. Although it is essentially a high end bottle of dry shampoo, I can't help but want to try it out. The added texture that it provides also sounds amazing! Not to mention that it doesn't spray that horrible grey colour like most dry shampoos.

Finally is the super pretty Benefit Rockateur Blush. I've never owned any powder products from Benefit, so when I saw this come onto the market my interest was instantly piqued. I'm a big fan of rose gold shaded blushes, and the pretty packaging is definitely swaying me too. Its not the cheapest blush out there, but it is Benefit and I think that makes up for it. ;)

So that's what I'm lusting over for the A/W season. What's on your wishlist at the moment?

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment