Anniversary OOTD.

28 Sept 2013


Last Thursday was my two year anniversary with my man, Craig :) We spent the day at Hampton Court Palace and took a picnic with us. The sun decided to come and celebrate too, and it was lovely and sunny all day! We had a really fun time wandering around the palace together, and stopped for tea and cake too! We also conquered the maze, which a lot of other couples seemed to struggle with!? We ended the day back in Central London at Jamie Oliver's restaurant Barbecoa which was AMAZING. We had such a brilliant meal, with a beautiful view of St. Paul's Cathedral and the tastiest red wine we've ever had. I won't divulge quite how much wine we drunk....ahem.

It was genuinely one of my favourite days though and I thought I'd share with you what I wore :) I feel like my obsession with Topshop is slightly evident in this outfit...oops! My dress is a recent Topshop purchase, but I absolutely love it!! I love tea dress styles, and I love how the pattern is slightly more Autumnal. My shoes (also Topshop!) are probably my favourite shoes I bought this summer. I love the clog style, and although they look rather high they're actually super comfy. Especially with tights on! Finally my H&M bag, is my most loved bag of the moment. I always carry a million more things than I need, so this bag suits me perfectly. I think it looks a lot more expensive than it actually is too! I actually kept my make-up really simple for the day, but when the evening and dinner time came around I added my Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Balm in Red Sunrise.

Neither of us had been to Hampton Court since we were little, so it was really fun to walk around as adults. The gardens were beautiful too! If your looking for a day out I definitely recommend it :)

Aimée
Xxxx

3 comments :

  1. Aww Happy Anniversary to you both :D that dress is so pretty and perfect for Autumn :D I can imagine the lip crayon looked amazing with it too in the evening :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :)! I meant to take a picture with the lip crayon but I forgot...I fail!! haha :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I have to say, you are the spitting image of Alexa Chung, just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete