FOTN | Cocktail Night with the Girls

30 Aug 2013


Me and my best girlfriends decided to have a cocktail night this week and I thought I'd share my make-up from the night :) This is loosely based on Tanya Burr's tutorial here, but I slightly changed it to fit me better :) We made amazingg cocktails like Frozen Lemon Daiquiris, Tropical Concoctions and Banana Daiquiris with real bananas - too yummy!!


Make-up I used:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold
Naked Lunch Eyeshadow by MAC
Ebony Eyeshadow by Stila
Night Sky Eyeshadow by Stila
Jemma Kidd Define Eyeliner in 01 Black
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara 'Flared'
Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51
Sleek Chantilly Blush - Lace Palette
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous

I hope you all enjoy the last few dregs of sun this weekend :)

Aimée
Xxxx

3 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh your eyes look absolutely STUNNING!!! So beautiful, love it <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this eyeshadow- so pretty! I definitely need to pick up a maybelline colour tattoo next time I go shopping :)

    I'm currently running a giveaway, check it out here :) http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-bloglovin-followers-giveaway.html xx

    ReplyDelete