A Trio of Colour

14 Aug 2013


About a month or so ago I was having a peruse around the Sleek stand and came across this Blush by 3 in Lace trio. I love Sleek's powder products - for their price they always seem to be crazily pigmented! All three shades are really beautiful and despite looking quite bright in the pan, can make a really subtle finish.


Crochet is the only matte finish in the palette, with Guipure having an obvious shimmer and Chantilly a subtle shine giving a satin like finish. Obviously being the most coral-like of the three, my favourite is definitely Crochet. I've literally not stopped wearing it! I love having all three blushes in the same compact though, its so handy for my make-up bag and all three shades are great for everyday wear.

As always the Sleek packaging is great, with a massive mirror in the compact (SO great for top ups on the go!) and at a price of £9.99 you can't really go wrong! Compared to my individual Sleek blush in Rose Gold (review HERE) the pans are only slightly smaller here, so it really is worth considering a palette rather than an individual blush.

Sleek's 'Pro Tips' suggest layering the blushes for higher intensity - I haven't tried this myself, as I prefer blush to be quite subtle but you could definitely use the blushes in this way for a night out perhaps for added impact. The blush lasts all day on my skin too, even when only using one shade.

If you haven't already checked out Sleek's blushes I'd definitely recommend doing so! Let me know if you have any of their palettes! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

1 comment :

  1. All three look great. I love Sleek because their products are so pigmented x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete