FOTN | Girl's Evening

10 Jul 2013


Last night I went out for dinner and drinks with two of my best friends, we haven't had a chance to go out just us girls in a while so I was really excited for a good catch up :) I thought I'd share with you my make-up look for the evening! Most of my make-up I'd put on in the morning before work, but I touched up when I got home and made it a bit more evening appropriate.

Products used were:

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer 002 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Medium 52
Bourjois Felt Tip Liner in Noir
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle 
Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires 

I really enjoyed wearing this look -  it feels quite casual but the lipstick gives it a little bit of impact. We had such a good night, sometimes all you need is your best girls around you. :) I hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather in the UK at the moment! I'm not sure if Google Reader's definitely given up the ghost yet or not, but please do follow me on Bloglovin' - I'd hate to lose any of you lovely people :)

Aimée
Xxxx

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful makeup :)
    I'm your new follower, also on twitter
    would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete