My Favourite Summer Blushes

25 Jun 2013



Blusher may just be my new favourite thing to wear. A few months ago blusher would have been way down my list of favourite make-up, but now its a staple. I'm not sure what it is about the little pans of pretty colours, but I can't get enough of them. So I thought I'd share my three favourite blushes for summer with you.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Tipsy: This blush was one I picked up on my holiday to NYC a few weeks ago. I knew I wanted to pop into Sephora but I hadn't been sure exactly what I was going to buy. Although as soon as I saw the Tarte blushes I was drawn like a moth to the flame! I got the shade tipsy which is a gorgeous coral shade. The formula is so nice, really finely milled making it so easy to apply and blend. The colour is seriously pigmented too, so its definitely going to last me! The blush also seriously lives up to the 12-hour claim - a major plus for me when I have plans straight from work!

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched: I'm not sure how well you can see in the picture, but this blush has a considerable dip in it now from some serious continual use. The colour is just so pretty on the skin and really gives you a lovely glow. Its quite a pale coral - if you haven't guessed I have a slight love for the shade! Being a cream blush I find it applies really well with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and has really good staying power. Am I also the only one who really enjoys the screw lid to the pot?

Sleek Rose Gold Blush: You may remember that I reviewed this blush back in April, and I'm still loving it! The rose gold shade is so so pretty and the slight shimmer catches really nicely in the sunlight (if we had any this summer!). It gives quite a subtle glow, making it one of my favourite blushes for everyday wear. Its not as pigmented as the Tarte blush, but it definitely has great staying power and with a thrifty price-tag what's not to love?

Let me know your favourite blushes :)

Aimée
Xxxx

P.S. Sorry for my lack of posts recently! Life has been seriously hectic but in many ways for good reasons :) I've got lots of posts lined up now though, with pictures all ready and I'm excited to get back into my blog! Also, please do follow me on Bloglovin', I'd hate to lose some of you lovely readers because of the google reader fiasco! <3


2 comments :

  1. Absolutely love the sleek rose gold blush it has such a pretty shimmer to it :)
    thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sleek Rose Gold - it's the only blush I own! I'm not into really pink ones and prefer the glow it leaves :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete