My Travel Make-Up, Skincare and Hair Essentials.

27 May 2013

If you follow me on Instagram you might have noticed my increasing excitement at my imminent holiday to New York City this Thursday! Me and my boyfriend are going on our first proper holiday together and I'm literally bubbling over with excitement. :) So in wake of this I thought I'd share with you my essential beauty bits that I'm taking along with me.


Firstly;

Looking at these pictures makes me think I'm taking a lot...but it really is all essential! I promise! ......

So skincare wise I'm taking my:

* Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes * Simple Oil Balancing Facial Scrub * Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream * Vichy Normaderm Micellar Solution * Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser * Original Source Lemon Tea Tree Shower Gel * No.7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream *

Hair wise I'm taking:

* Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner * Tresemme Extra Hold Hair Spray * Tresemme Liquid Gold Hair Oil * Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Mist *

And a few extra bits and bobs like:

* Aquafresh Toothpaste * Nivea Deoderant * Ted Baker Body Spray * Satin Care Shaving Foam *

Then onto the fun part of Make-Up! :)


I've given myself quite a few options here, but hey you never know how you'll feel on the day so why not!

Skin wise, I've gone with:

* Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 * Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Medium 52 * Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2 * Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light * Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer in 002 *

Powder and Blush wise:

* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent * MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle * Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51 * Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched and Coral Reef *

Eyes:

* Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black * Bourjois Felt Tip Liner in Noir * MAC Quad Palette with Naked Lunch and Soba * Nars Isolde Duo * Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold and On and On Bronze * Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Lips:

* Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips * Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti * Topshop Lip Bullet in There She Goes * Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose * Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose * Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous *

And just a few extras of:

* Essie Nail Polish in Cocktail Bling * Essie Good To Go Rapid Dry Top Coat * Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes *

So there we have it, everything I'm taking with me to NYC. I am going to take a small bag with me onto the plane so I can take my make-up off when we take off, as I know its really bad for your skin to keep it on during a long-haul flight. But, these are the main bits I'm taking.

Let me know if you usually take this amount of products with you when you go on holiday so I don't feel quite so bad?! :) I am going to write some more posts now to schedule for next week, so you shouldn't even notice I'm gone. But expect a long picture heavy post when I'm back, or follow me on Instagram if you fancy being nosy before that! :)

I hope you're all enjoying the lovely bank holiday weather!!

Aimée
Xxxx

P.s. All products that I've reviewed are linked  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment