Muddy Walks and Aztec Prints.

4 Mar 2013

DISCLAIMER: This is a picture heavy post to soothe your tired Monday morning brains. I do hope you enjoy looking at the pretty things :)


Showcased in this post, are pictures I took last weekend of a muddy walk on Box Hill, Surrey. I've also included a little 'haul' of clothes I've bought recently. The Topshop Black and White Boyfriend Coat that I've lusted over for a good month or so and finally caved to buy. The super comfy H and M aztec print jumper, that I can't find online but was £29.99. The floral skirt, courtesy of Primark, which was about £10. Finally, the black quilted ballet pumps, again from Primark at the bargainous price of £6.

I hope you enjoyed this Monday post, and I hope you all have a lovely day :)

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. Love that coat! :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've literally not taken it off since I bought it! I'm in love with it! haha Xx

      Delete
  2. Love your photos! I also love your hair and your clothes and especially that skirt, I want it/need it!

    I'm trying to grow my hair to try and get it the same style as yours, very zooey dechanel i.e. flippin gorgeous, mine is a long way off yet :(

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks so much :) Get yourself to Primark!! Its the best skirt :)

      Aww, Zooey Deschanel is like my favourite girl ever! I've love to look even half as good as she does! haha

      I'll pop over to your blog now :) Xx

      Delete