Review | Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm

22 Dec 2012


First of all, I would like to apologise for my recent lack of posts! I've been a very busy bee, and haven't found the time to properly sit down to pen a post! Also, if I'm honest I wasn't feeling very inspired and didn't want to force a rubbish post! Anyway I'm here now, extremely excited for Christmas and ready to review! :)

I've been really into finding new and exciting hair treatments and oils recently, and this Charles Worthington Balm first came to my attention after I watched Fleur De Force's hair care routine Video. She really sold it, so I thought I'd give it a try :)

It is quite pricey at £16.99, but when I bought it it was on offer so only about £11! It seems to be on offer quite a lot, so definitely wait a while so you can save some pennies! The balm is described as 'a fast working formula which helps hair absorb the nourishment it needs and weightlessly restores its condition.' The texture is almost like wax, and is quite hard to scoop out of the pot! But, as soon as you rub your palms together it instantly transforms into a buttery oil texture which you can then spread easily through your dry hair.

The balm needs to be left on for 20 minutes before being washed off and going about your normal hair washing routine, so its definitely a treatment that I only use once a week. As really, who has 20 minutes to spare most mornings? Once its on, I have to say its not the most attractive of looks! You pretty much look like you haven't washed your hair in about a week, its pretty grim. Anyway, once I've finished whiling away 20 minutes and am washing it off, my hair does feel super soft and lovely!

As for nourishing and restoring the condition of my hair, I have to say I haven't noticed a dramatic difference so far. Its definitely made my hair softer, as my hair usually tends to be quite coarse. The directions on the product do say to use the treatment once or twice a week, and so far I've only been able to use it once a week and even that has only been a few times, so I definitely think the best is yet to come. The reviews I've seen and the quality of the product also spur me on to continue using it!

I do think the product is definitely worth the money though, as you really only need a tiny amount each application as it spreads so easily once rubbed together. It'll definitely last me a long time!

Have any of you used the balm? I'll let you know in a couple more weeks if I've seen an improvement in the effects! :)

I hope you're all excited and ready for Christmas!! Only 3 more sleeps!! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment