Spending Splurge, Oops!

20 Nov 2012

L-R: 1. Stila One Step Illuminate 2. Stila 'In The Light' Eyeshadow Palette 3. Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm 4. Sleek Base Duo Kit in 334 'Shell' 5. Essie Nail Polish in 'Dive Bar' 6. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in 001 'Blackest Black' 7. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in No.2 'Light'
On my way home yesterday I was a bad person, and succumbed to the exciting prospect of a window shop in Boots. This then turned into a spending spree in Boots, closely followed by a jaunt around Superdrug. Needless to say my bag was noticeably heavier on leaving and my bank account wasn't on best terms with me. But when faced with 3 for 2 deals whats a girl to do? :) 

I originally went in purely for the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette! After seeing so many great reviews on it, I really wanted it in my life :) And, the colours are even prettier close-up! So, that was immediately in my hands! Then, whilst still at the Stila counter I noticed the One Step Illuminate. To be honest the main reason I wanted it was because of how pretty the product actually looks with the swirly pattern! I'm a marketing dream! haha But, it did also sound really interesting as an extra step to my foundation routine, and on using it this morning I was really happy with it :) I then picked up an Essie nail polish in 'Dive Bar'. Essie is a brand I'd been wanting to try for a while (I've never been that adventurous with my nail polish brands before!) and the blacky-bluey-shimmer that Dive Bar possesses instantly drew me to it! And before I knew it I was walking away with it in my hands. My final Boots purchase was the Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm which after Fleur De Force reviewed here I knew I had to have! It was 1/3 off in Boots, so I didn't feel too bad! :) 

I then went to Superdrug purely for the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which has been hyped to within an inch of its life! Butt, as it was 3 for 2, I couldn't help but pick up the Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara aswell, and to be fair I did really need a new mascara ;) And, to complete the 3 for 2 I bought the Sleek Base Duo Kit as the packaging was beyond cute! And I've been looking for a new foundation to try out, so the combination of cream and powder foundation in a cute compact was too hard to resist! :)

I'm really excited to try everything out! Let me know if you've already got any of these products! :) 

Bye for now!

Aimée 

Xxxx

10 comments :

  1. I just got the Stila palette last week, it has absolutely the best eye shadows I've ever used! Enjoy! Look forward to hearing what you think of the illuminator x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your blog, really well done, i will follow you. you should become my supporter on my italian blog, I'll wait ..
    http://ragazzocomune.blogspot.it/
    http://scrivimidamore.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous purchases! I really adore that Stila palette - but I think it's a bit too similar to the Urban Decay Naked palette which I have and love, so I am trying to refrain from splurging on it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yeah! I've seen alot of people compare the two! :)

      Delete
  4. the essie colour is gorgeous. i really need to try stila espesh that palette x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm literally in loveee with this Essie polish! I can't stop wearing it! :)! X

      Delete
  5. Really TRYING not to go and buy lots of Essie polishes...
    Haha ;)

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've only just bought one and I'm trying not to go out and buy more! x

      Delete
  6. im such a big fan of essie nail varnish and this is a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete