OOTD | Casual Office Attire.

22 Nov 2012

Outfit Of The Day posts have always been something I enjoy reading on other peoples blogs, so I thought I'd have a crack at it myself :) I don't profess to be a trendsetter, but I do really love fashion and I love trying out new outfits! :)

At the moment I'm an Intern in the Academy Music Group press office! Everyone dresses really casually, jeans and hoodies alot of the time! Now, I've never been relaxed in my attitude towards clothes, I 'don't do casual'. Not because I don't want to! But I just find it really hard to pull off the effortless chic look! So naturally, working at the office has been an issue for me fashion wise!

So, here is my attempt from the beginning of this week at casual office wear! How'd you think I did? haha

Burgundy Jumper - Topshop, Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters, Black Jeans - Red Herring, Black Brogues - New Look, Clock Necklace - Hannah Makes Things

I hope you've all had a good week and haven't been caught up in too much flooding (if you're in the UK)! I'm going to stay with my boyfriend this weekend, I haven't seen him in a month, so I'm more than abit excited! :D I do have a Christmassy themed post planned for this Sunday (exactly a month till the big day! :O!) though so stay tuned for that! :)

My good thought of the day, actually comes from watching The Holiday recently! "Be the leading lady of your own life" I really like that sentiment :)

Have a lovely weekend :)

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. I think you've done well at casualwear. My general rule for it (because I'm also a bit rubbish at socially acceptable casual clothes; I'm either pyjamas or heels) is as long as I can justify it with how absolutely comfortable it is, it passes. Love your double denim + knitwear take on it :)

    Elise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thats a good justification! I may just steal that! :) But thank you very much! :) X

      Delete
  2. I love the burgundy jumper, looks effortlessly cool with the denim shirt :) Your bangs are so cute as well, gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! :) My fringe is so annoying at the moment, we've had so much rain! And it does nott do well in the rain! haha :) X

      Delete