Glossybox | November

19 Nov 2012

Well hello there!



Its that time of the month when I get all excited over a pretty little box! This is only my third Glossybox, but I'm really enjoying it so far! And I think this box has been my favourite :)


The theme of this box was 'Stocking Fillers', with Glossybox wanting to 'serve as an inspirational gift guide.' I can't say I'd buy any of these products as a christmas present, but I'm definitely excited to try them all out!
I got;

the Ayuuri Indian Rose Face Cream. I wasn't massively excited by this as I'm not a major fan of the smell of Rose, and I also have many face creams that I'm slowly working my way through! A plus point though is that this a full-size product, rather than a small sample! It retails at £4.95 and you can peruse it here.


I also got the Burberry Body Eau de Parfum. I was really excited to see this in the box! I really like getting perfume samples and when it comes in such cute packaging its even more exciting! Look how cute it is!!

It smells really gorgeous aswell, so I'm dead chuffed with this :) Considering the 85ml version is £75, it also feels like a real treat to try it out :) You can find it here.


The Alison Claire Natural Beauty brand was not one I was familiar with, but the Mango Body Butter I received seems really nice on first impression. It smells lovely and I really like the packaging, knowing how much product you have left is always really handy! The full size version is priced at £15, which seems pretty steep to me, but maybe it works wonders?! You can find it here.
























I've been wanting a new top-coat for a while, as my current Rimmel polish doesn't seem to be saving my nails from chipping at all! So this Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat polish couldn't have come at a better time! Saying that, it would've been more exciting to have gotten one of the other more exciting colours in the box! But, I'm still happy! :) You can find the full size version here for £12.

Lastly, I got the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, which at first I was a bit dubious of!


Its a 'unique rice-based powder that gently exfoliates skin, leaving it noticeably smoother & brighter.' This all sounded a bit odd to me, but my best friend who got this in her box aswell, assures me that it is really good! And really, at £38.50 for the full size product, I should hope so! I shall let you know what I think once I've given it a full test! I'm really not that keen on the smell though, and it does really remind me of talcolm powder...


Overall, I am quite pleased with all the products, and I'm really looking forward to testing them all out :)

Hope you're all well :)

Bye for now!

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. I was thinking of trying that Dermalogica exfoliator, but wasn't too sure of the powder either. Hope it works really well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stilll haven't actually gotten round to trying it! But I will soon! haha :)

      Delete
  2. I got the same products as well! I'm really happy with this month's box, so great items!


    Black&Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really great box! Glad you liked the products too :) X

      Delete